Got an opinion on tennis and want to voice it here? Then feel free to contact peRFect Tennis.
Maintaining a blog can be pretty time consuming – so I'm always willing to accept guest posts if you want to contribute. In the first instance just drop me a message via the form below with your idea and I'll let you know what I think.
What are the guest post requirements?
I'm pretty easy going so there aren't too many requirements:
- The post must be related to Tennis (obviously).
- I'm ideally looking for posts 300 words or more.
- You don't need to be able to write in perfect English. But it does need to be readable.
- Make sure its unique, I don't want a carbon copy from another blog or work you have published elsewhere.
- Please no stupid outreach emails about how you love my site and are interested in producing some quality content for me but would like to link back to your betting site, they aren't accepted.
Interested? Then simply fill out the form below or email info [@] perfect-tennis.com find out more information, tell me the article you have in mind, or if you've already written the post – send me it over and I'll get back to you.