Got an opinion on tennis and want to voice it here? Then feel free to contact the blog.
Maintaing a blog can be pretty time consuming – so I'm always willing to accept guest posts if you want to contribute.
What are the guest post requirements?
Really I'm pretty easy going so there aren't too many requirements:
- The post most be related to Tennis (obviously)
- You must be knowledgeable about Tennis
- I'm ideally looking for posts 300 words or greater
- They musn't be stupidly biased towards another player – unless its Roger Federer (call it harsh, but this is a tennis blog written by a huge Federer fan so its bound to champion him first and foremost)
- I'm not after posts pertaining to ‘Who is the Goat', ‘Nadal vs. Federer – Who's better?' that are clearly biased and unthought out but I will accept well balanced arguments
- I reserve the right to reject your guest post if I like without giving a reason
- I reserve the right to edit your post and title as I see fit as long as the post doesn’t lose its taste.
- Finally, make sure its unique, I don't want a carbon copy from another blog being submitted
- Please no stupid outreach emails about how you love my site and are interested in producing some quality content for me but would like to link back to your betting site, they are immediately deleted.
Interested? Then simply fill out the form below or email info [@] perfect-tennis.co.uk find out more information, tell me the article you have in mind, or if you've already written the post – send me it over and I'll get back to you.