I have a question for you guys:
If you were to sit in a press conference with Roger Federer and can ask him just one question – what would the question be?
Do you have one that immediately springs to mind? Post your question in the comments below.
Your Chance to Win a Copy of Roger Federer: Phenomenon. Enthusiast. Philanthropist.
If you post your question in the comments you'll automatically be in with a chance of winning a copy of Simon Graf's book Roger Federer: Phenomenon. Enthusiast. Philanthropist. which I posted about in June after it was translated into English after selling like hot cakes in Switzerland.
Simon, who works for Tages-Anzeiger will pick his three favourite questions and they will each receive a copy of his best selling book Roger Federer: Phenomenon. Enthusiast. Philanthropist.
Depending on the type of question and if it's not time-sensitive he may even ask it the next time he's in one of Federer's press conferences later this year!
- The closing date is midnight on Sunday 21st July 2019
- You can post as many questions as you like
- Winners will be contacted sometime during the week commencing 22nd July and the book sent out when you send me your delivery info
So, get your thinking caps on and see what killer question you can up with!
Update August 8th 2019 – Winning Questions
Simon has picked his three favourite questions:
- Ghada Edan – If you could change the result of one match in your history, what would it be?
- Suhas – What is the secret behind ‘moving on’ from tough losses? Not just matches but even within the match when you lose important points? How do you mentally train yourself for such situations?
- Shmeltz – You’ve participated in 156 singles finals during your career, and won 102 of them. What did you do with the 54 runner up trophies? do you keep them?
Thanks to all who entered!