I thought it would be a useful addition to the site if I put together a list of all the resources that I have produced over the years relating to equipment, where to watch tennis and some posts that don't go out of date.
I've written over 850 posts on the site since it launched in 2011, most of which relate to matches Federer has played. However, there are a number of evergreen posts that I keep maintained and update every year such as my Prize Money section.
I'll keep adding to this list as I produce more content over time. I am also open to external content that is useful so if you would like to make a suggestion for a resource or useful link that I haven't featured here then please contact me.
Useful, Fun and Popular Posts on peRFect Tennis
- The Best Tennis Racquets for 2019 – An in-depth look at what I consider to the best tennis racquets on the market right now in terms of overall quality, playability and price.
- How To Choose a Tennis Racquet – A guide for choosing a tennis racquet and what each spec really means. Also tells you what to look for and what to avoid with some general recommendations.
- Learning to String a Tennis Racquet – How I learnt to string a racquet with a crank pull machine
- Should You Buy The ProStaff RF97 Autograph? – Looks at Roger Federer's racquet and whether or not it's suitable for the average club player.
- The Best Tennis Shoes for 2019 – Footwear is hugely important for players at all levels, I've tried all the main brands and make some recommendations.
- The Best Beginner Tennis Racquets 2019 Edition – Many beginners fall into the trap of buying super lightweight frames or buying one their favourite pro uses. Neither of those are a good idea and I explain why.
- Where Are They Now? Roger Federer’s Generation – A look at the generation of players born in the same period as Roger, many of whom have long since retired.
- What Rolex Watches Does Roger Federer Wear? – Federer has been a Rolex Testimonee since 2006 and I take an in-depth look into his Rolex collection.
- The Many Racquets of Roger Federer – Roger started his career with the ProStaff 85 but moved to a 90 sq inch frame in the early 2000s. He then switched to a 97 sq inch frame and I take a look at the various frames he's just and the paint jobs over them.
- How Much is Roger Federer Worth? A look into the Prize money and sponsorship deals that have made Roger a multi-millionaire.
- The Best Roger Federer On Court Rants – Some of Federer's funniest on-court rants at Umpires, himself and more.
- A Day in the Life of a Roger Federer Fan – A fun post from 2012 that was the first of it's kind long before the proliferation of GIFs 😛
- Court Pace Index Explained – Hawkeye is now able to measure court speed using their triangulated camera system. This post takes a look at how it's measured and the speeds of the surfaces.
- Tennis Court Surfaces and Court Speeds – An earlier post looking at how the ITF measured court surfaces
- How to Watch Tennis Online – The various options available for watching Tennis online such as Eurosport Player.
- How much do Tennis Umpires Get Paid? – After the Serena Williams US Open debacle, I researched how much Umpires really get paid per year.
- A Guide to Camping and Queuing for Tickets at Wimbledon – The most in-depth and accurate guide to camping at Wimbledon for tickets by someone who's actually been there and done it.
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting Wimbledon Tickets in 2019 – An outline of all the ways you can get hold of Wimbledon tickets.
- Tennis Court Dimensions and Court Size Guide – A look into the regulation dimensions of a tennis court along with the suggested run-off areas and height for indoor courts.