I've watched a few of Murrays matches of late where his Mum, Judy Murray, comes across the most annoying person in the world. I know many will argue she's achieved more on her own than the LTA put together and has done what any good parent would do but in my eyes she's gone way too far. She's the ultimate pushy parent.
Why would anyone want her in their corner?! She makes me feel ill. And after reading several posts on twitter today – it seems I'm not alone.
Here's why I dislike Jud Moo:
- Her ridiculous level of fist clenching – it's really not needed. She literally does it after every single point – it's so put on.
- The stupid level of intensity and furious look that's constantly on her face. It's like shes playing every point for him.
- The fact she celebrates when an opponent makes unforced errors. Murray does this too and it's just down right disrespectful – what a pair of total douches. Why celebrate that? I've seen him do it on double faults too – ridiculous.
- She's the ultimate pushy parent – I have a theory Murray doesn't even like playing tennis – he hates it, and he also hates himself. She just made him play constantly to the point where he had no choice
- She writes stupid columns for the BBC
- She tweets utter trash
- She's far too enthusiastic about her son
- She did a stint of commentary and she sucked donkey dick
- She invented the term Deliciano in reference to Lopez, and Murray used it in the media as PR stunt to come across as that personable, humorous guy we've all been waiting for. Fail. It wasn't even funny and they must have mentioned it 8 million times.
- You just know if you sat next to her at a dinner party all she would talk about is Andy this, Andy that. Zzzz. Nobody cares.
- She's emasculating
- Pushy parents always ensure their kids give 100% on court – but this has the knock on effect of making them petulant and also mentally weak when it counts. Andy Murray fits that mould perfectly.
- She will probably write Andy's autobiography
What do you guys think? Am I being unfair on Murray and his Mum? Or is she just a total pushy parent?